Family-Centered Care In Your Community
In an emergency, you want access to specialized care close to home. The Pediatric Care Center at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy is just that place. We provide outstanding emergency care for ill and injured children—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a family-centered, child-friendly atmosphere designed to ease your child’s fears while treating their medical concerns urgently.
The newly designed space maximizes your child’s comfort, increases efficiency, and reduces wait times.
- A bright and cheerful environment to put your child at ease
- Private observation rooms
- Treatment bays specifically designed to support pediatric patient needs
- Our Pediatric Care Center provides you and your child with complete and coordinated care when you need it most.
Emergency Care Designed For Children
The Pediatric Care Center is separate from our adult emergency care center and features:
- Board-certified physicians
- Magnet-recognized certified nurses
- Expertly trained emergency care nurses and nurse practitioners, who specialize in pediatric care
- Access to more than 100 pediatric specialists from the Hackensack Meridian Health network
- Multilingual staff committed to improving the emergency care experience
For more information on our Pediatric Services, call 732-324-5073.