Making changes in the way you eat can be challenging but necessary in order to maintain a healthy life. It prevents development and progression of many diseases including diabetes; and may also cut down the requirement for medications in certain individuals. Call 732-360-4070 for an appointment. Learn about small steps for healthy eating to help you manage your weight.
And try these suggestions for healthy holiday eating:
- Bring your own healthy dish
- Grab a healthy snack, such as carrots and celery, before you go to that holiday party
- Take time to exercise, especially over the holidays
- Cut the sugar by using more vanilla and spices in holiday baking
- Conversation is calorie free! Spend time at parties visiting, not snacking!