Chimney liner caused carbon monoxide death of Perth Amboy girl

City of Perth Amboy Mayor Wilda Diaz gave special recognition and thanked team members at Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy for their care of patients with carbon monoxide poisoning coming from a city apartment building where a leak occurred January 4. (This article and quote from the Mayor also was featured on NJ.com and in the Asbury Park Press.)

Read full article on mycentraljersey.com.

Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat