The Professional Development Department at Raritan Bay Medical Center is proud to present a comprehensive Continuing Education Program and promotes a learning organization culture.
We are committed to contributing toward the development of all staff in provision of safe, competent and efficient patient care by presenting educational activities, which address practice needs, reflect high standards and pose challenge to our growth. This commitment toward “quality” of education content in programs is validated by our approval by the New Jersey State Nurses Association, Council on Continuing Nursing Education as a “Provider” for Professional Nurses of Continuing Education Activities. We extend to you the invitation to continue to grow in your career, and to take full advantage of these opportunities to be an active participant in the learning process.
We hope you will find the educational activities we offer informative and applicable as well as interesting learning experiences. Come, grow with us!
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS): call ACLS Department 732-324-5393
- AHA/ Basic Life Support Instructor
- CAPD workshop
- Charge Nurse Workshop
- Community CPR: call MICU 732-324-5393
- CPR: Basic Life Support
- Critical Care
- Intravascular / Central Venous Catheters
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS): call EMS Training Department 732-324-5393
- Peripheral IV for RNs and RTs
- Preceptor Development
To receive current dates or to register for any of the classes above, please call 732-324-5241.