- 24-hour Emergency Card
- Behavioral Health Services
- Blood Donor Program
- Cardiology Diagnostic & Treatment Center (including Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty)
- Critical Care Unit
- Full Service Laboratory (patient sample collection and a comprehensive clinical and pathology testing menu)
- Same Day Surgery Services
- Diagnostic Radiology Services (including PET/CT, Cardiac CT and MRI)
- Early Intervention Program (HIV Specialized Services)
- General medical/surgical, pediatric and obstetric care (including Special Care Nursery)
- Heartline—Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Mobile Intensive Care Unit
- Online Patient Portal, providing patient access to test results
- Institute for Weight Loss Support Group and Weight Loss Seminar
- Cardiac Club Support Group
- CPR Classes
- Childbirth Education
- HIV Support Group
- Human Motion Institute Educational Seminars
- Integrative Medicine Programs
- Speakers’ Bureau
- Center for Women
- Center for Continence and Pelvic Rehabilitation
- Center for Sleep Medicine
- Center for Wound Healing
- Center for Balance
- Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Integrative Health Services
- Human Motion Institute
- Institute for Weight Loss
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affiliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
MYRBMC Patient Portal
The MYRBMC patient portal is a free and secure online website, available at myrbmc.rbmc.org, providing patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from any location with an Internet connection through a smartphone, tablet or PC.
Accessing the portal through a username and password, patients can view information such as laboratory and radiology results and chart these results over time. Patients also can share their personal health information with their family physician, consulting physicians and other providers involved in their care.
On the portal, patients can read up on diseases and conditions, tests and surgeries, injuries and first aid, treatment options, exercise and nutrition, and medications. With high-resolution videos, downloadable flyers, and physicianauthored articles on just about every healthcare topic, these 24 Rights & Responsibilities cont. SmartEngage™ features help consumers take the guesswork out of good health.
Human Motion Institute
The Human Motion Institute is a unique program offering a comprehensive continuum of musculoskeletal care within a highly integrated orthopedic healthcare delivery network. This includes assessment, treatment, education and therapy services and prevention as well. Raritan Bay’s goal is to help each patient achieve maximum function and mobility as quickly and safely as possible, employing the latest medical techniques to enhance the clinical team’s effectiveness. Services include spine care, joint replacement (hip, knee, shoulder), hand and upper extremity, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy. Call 1-855-5-MOTION for more information.
Institute for Weight Loss
The Institute for Weight Loss at Old Bridge provides a comprehensive and personalized approach to overcoming obesity. The Institute’s multidisciplinary team, including experienced bariatric surgeons and a nutrition counselor, guides patients through each step of the weight loss journey, from choosing the best treatment options to nutrition education, lifestyle counseling and ongoing support. To register for an upcoming educational seminar or to schedule an appointment, call 1-855-TIME-4-ME.
Joslin Diabetes Center at RBMC
Raritan Bay Medical Center is an affiliate of Joslin Diabetes Center. As an affiliate of the world’s preeminent diabetes research and clinical care organization, the medical center provides some of the latest advances for treating diabetes and its complications as well as patient education and support services. A multidisciplinary team of specialists, including Hospital Resources 35 board-certified endocrinologists, a registered dietitian, nurse educators and other medical and support professionals provide care for patients ages 18 and older, including:
- Diabetes screening, comprehensive care and management
- Complication screening, prevention and treatment
- Medication and weight management and nutritional counseling
- Insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor management
- Gestational diabetes management
For more information or to make an appointment at the center’s Old Bridge office, 2 Hospital Plaza, call 732-360-4070.
Medical Pavilion at Woodbridge
RBMC’s Medical Pavilion at Woodbridge, located at 740 Route 1 N., Iselin, NJ, houses a high-quality urgent care center, Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology and cardiologist physician offices and physical therapy services. Urgent care facilities enable patients to receive nonemergency care without an appointment more quickly than in a traditional hospital emergency department. Visit www.rbmc.org for more information.
CareOne at Raritan Bay Medical Center
CareOne is a long-term, acute-care hospital designed to serve patients with complex medical needs who require a lengthier treatment program in an acute-care setting. CareOne has long-term care accreditation from The Joint Commission. It is the first and only long-term, acute-care hospital in New Jersey to achieve this high-level recognition. CareOne is located at Perth Amboy on the Green 2 level.
For physician referral or information about programs and schedule, call 800-560-9990.