- Massage – Practitioners specialize in rejuvenating massage, Swedish massage, sports massage and other techniques which can relieve tension, restore function and alleviate pain.
- Reflexology – a system of applying pressure and massage to various points on the hands and feet to relieve pain and stress while restoring the body’s natural balance and well-being.
- Reiki and Energy Medicine – Gentle and effective energy practices promoting healing as the practitioner uses light touch, or without touch, to bring balance and comfort, promote relaxation, ease pain and improve sleep. This helps strengthen the immune system and supports overall health and well-being.
- Guided Imagery – A technique that uses CDs or a practitioner to direct the imagination toward a peaceful state using the breath, images, and words. Very effective in promoting relaxation and pain relief.
- Prepare for Surgery: A program of mind-body techniques to help patients go through surgery more easily and with greater comfort. This program reduces anxiety before surgery or medical procedures, may reduce the amount of pain medication needed, and promotes faster healing.
- Tai Chi/ Qigong: A system of gentle exercises practiced slowly and evenly to improve overall fitness, balance, and agility, and increases energy flow. These exercises can be enjoyed by all, regardless of age or fitness level.
Other services, including but not limited to:
- Wellness Programs
- Group Classes
- Breathing & Meditation techniques
- Pet Therapy (through RBMC’s Volunteer Services Department)
- The Learning Garden
Services are administered by qualified, credentialed practitioners and specialists.